IC rules concerning Columbus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IC rules concerning Columbus

Post by Amanda Miller on Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:29 pm

With the holidays up coming, I need to know how the in character laws concerning Columbus work. Out of character, I understand this is to avoid conflicts with the Columbus in Darkness Chronicle. However IC, there will be much Amandawhinning as Thanksgiving and Christmas Approach.

These are the rules as I understand them:
1. The Shadow Lord Elder, Elder Claws, has claimed Columbus inside the 270 Outerbelt as his own. This seems to be a peacekeeping measure more than anything.
2. Any member of the Garou Nation wishing to enter Columbus must have his permission to do so. He has the right to kill "intruders."
3. Driving straight through Columbus does not seem to fall under this, as it would be very hard for Cleveland characters to get to Lancaster without using 71 South until after Grove City.
4. Columbus outside the Outerbelt does not fall under his juridication and may be visited at will

Is there anything else I should be aware of?
Amanda Miller
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IC rules concerning Columbus

Post by rythmicjea on Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:31 pm

Or you can take the 270 loop around to 71 south to get to Grove City. But the sept is in Lancaster in which you would take 270 East until you hit the 33 exit for Bexley. No entering Columbus that way.
rythmicjea
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Miller on Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:49 pm

Good point, but 270 is the outer extent of this ban?

And also, judging from an ongoing thread, kinfolk can enter Columbus, but Garou can't?
Amanda Miller
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Audra on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:08 pm

Shadow Lords can enter Columbus Wink

My other Kinfolk (glasswalker) needed to enter Columbus on a regular basis when she first arrived and I believe negotiations happened to allow that. Or she just had no purebreed so there was no way to tell Very Happy But she was told c-bus was off-limits.

Last edited by Audra on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding info)
Audra
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:17 pm

All of this information should be pursued In-Character rather than Out-of-Character. If your PC isn't in a scene that relates to the matter, it's against the rules to take it In-Character in any way, including whatever rules there may or may not be concerning Garou/kinfolk access to Columbus.

Founder
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

View user profile http://wyldprophets.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Miller on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:23 pm

HST Truman wrote:All of this information should be pursued In-Character rather than Out-of-Character. If your PC isn't in a scene that relates to the matter, it's against the rules to take it In-Character in any way, including whatever rules there may or may not be concerning Garou/kinfolk access to Columbus.

Noted. I just wanted a clear understanding of what the OOC rules are before trying to play out anything where Amanda will be running up against those rules, even if all that stuff will be explained to her IC.
Amanda Miller
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:26 pm

Amanda's IC actions should be based off of what she knows IC. Technically speaking, there are no 'OOC rules' regarding this matter. Please contact the STs via email if further explanation is desired.

Founder
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

View user profile http://wyldprophets.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top