Wyld Prophets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cubs and Den Parenting!

2 posters

Go down

Cubs and Den Parenting! Empty Cubs and Den Parenting!

Post by Speaker Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:25 pm

This has come up in multiple ways so I want to just make a general OOC announcement about it. I don't have a large amount of time that I can dedicate to playing on the boards and while I rarely miss games I do live 2 and a half hours away so there are times I won't be there. In the downtimes it should be assumed that Speaker is holding classes for the cubs daily, is pretty much available whenever anyone goes looking, and is keeping up with the whole den parent duty thing. If you are playing a cub and think that there is an ability that would pertain to the education you'd be getting or if you want to discuss the relationship that might be developing feel free to email me at illmetbymoonlight at gmail dot com.

Thanks!
Anya
Speaker
Speaker

Back to top Go down

Cubs and Den Parenting! Empty Re: Cubs and Den Parenting!

Post by Tango Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:03 pm

Thanks for the clarification. I thought through the game Speaker was doing other things and the cubs have been out of the loop. Hopefully i can put some stuff during downtime about those experiences.
Tango
Tango
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

http://www.prismsong.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Speaker Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:17 pm

You're welcome! Sadly last game I spent the entire day curled up on my couch in misery with tonsilitis. No gaming for me and even if I had made it there would have been nothing in the way of talking. If you want to discuss some of the basics of what happens during those educational times, feel free to email me!
Speaker
Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum