Wyld Prophets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tom 'Freed-Waters-Flow' Caldecott [R.I.P.]

Go down

Tom 'Freed-Waters-Flow' Caldecott [R.I.P.] Empty Tom 'Freed-Waters-Flow' Caldecott [R.I.P.]

Post by Freed-Waters-Flow Mon May 30, 2011 10:12 pm

To quote a rather famous movie; 'Have you ever had a dream, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream?'

Tom has woken from the dream. Song-Burner is dead, he gave his life for what he believed in. Freed-Waters-Flow is alive, and Tom has passed from one life to another, dying without dying...

In many ways the smug and smart-assed gambler is gone. The gambles are quieter now, the stakes bigger. Freed-Waters-Flow trusts you because he knows you of old. You know him as much as you do not. That is the secret, and the riddle of the life of Tom Caldecott.

The game of dice or cards hardly slips by him, its subtle nuance meaning something more given his Tribe. He loves the moon of his birth, and the stories that it draws to him like Honey draws bees. Each tale has its time, the trick is know when and how to tell it. Rage is a fire, let it burn bright and it will burn out, bank those fires and you will have flame enough to see you through the dark. Never forget, and always be ready for him to remind you. Because he's nearly always accurate with that recollection. But if you need it found, sung about, gambled out of its last dollar or even just someone to watch your back, you can always ask 'Pale-Skin-Burns'. Just make sure he's on your side of the table if you're sitting down to cards.
Freed-Waters-Flow
Freed-Waters-Flow
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down