Wyld Prophets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit to Clear Creek, Fort Ancient, Serpent Mound

3 posters

Go down

Visit to Clear Creek, Fort Ancient, Serpent Mound Empty Visit to Clear Creek, Fort Ancient, Serpent Mound

Post by Chione Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:44 pm

All,

Throughout the winter there will be a Hike series offered through the metro parks that includes a challenging hike at Clear Creek, where the IC location of game is. Currently, I volunteer on several of those nature trails and if anyone is interested in a hike down through there, please let me know (willing to arrange a carpool, I have an SUV.)

I will be trying to get down to Serpent Mound and Fort Ancient at other times coming up this fall. If anyone is interested in going down to see some of the historical sites/areas within Ohio and would like to come, please let me know.
Chione
Chione
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Visit to Clear Creek, Fort Ancient, Serpent Mound Empty Re: Visit to Clear Creek, Fort Ancient, Serpent Mound

Post by Amanda Miller Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:35 pm

I don't know if I have the footwear for a hike, but I'd love to hoof it at Clear Creek. Is it gonna be winter winter or later in the fall?
Amanda Miller
Amanda Miller
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Visit to Clear Creek, Fort Ancient, Serpent Mound Empty Re: Visit to Clear Creek, Fort Ancient, Serpent Mound

Post by Chione Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:52 pm

There are two winter series hikes in January and I'm probably going to go down late November.
Chione
Chione
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Miller Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:31 pm

Excellent! Keep me updated!
Amanda Miller
Amanda Miller
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Αστέρια Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:55 am

I love hiking in the woods. Give me dates and notice and I can probably get the time off. Very Happy
Αστέρια
Αστέρια
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down