Wyld Prophets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saterday at Baneklaive

2 posters

Go down

Saterday at Baneklaive Empty Saterday at Baneklaive

Post by Stands-Above-the-Scorn Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:57 pm

This may or may not be the best place to post this. but it is something that needs to be said, please hear me out.

I acted out on Saturday, i appaligise for that. it was understandable for me to be upset but how i handled it was inexcusable. if I offended anyone or embarrassed anyone i do whole-heartedly regret it and I am truely sorry

to the ST staff, sunday i believed for the most part to let sleeping dogs lie and the harshness of my actions on saterday settle as well as the very intense emotions attached die down befor dealing with anything about it. otherwise i would have spoken sooner. I am again very sorry for my actions, i should have handled that situation so much better and i failed to. i am sorry for any bad image i might have brought to the game through my actions. as is obvious i was very upset and horribly failed to deal with it better. I unfortinuatly need more time to cool off and chill out before ill be able to actually talk about why i was so upset, but please understand i will adress the heart of the matter. an appolagy for my actions though, is most definatly needed and i offer my most sensear regrets for how i handled myself.

Margaret
TPO Janis McLir
Stands-Above-the-Scorn
Stands-Above-the-Scorn

Back to top Go down

Saterday at Baneklaive Empty Re: Saterday at Baneklaive

Post by Founder Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:01 pm

Thanks for showing you're open to having a dialogue about this. We'll chat more at some later point.

Founder
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://wyldprophets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down