Wyld Prophets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who, What, When, Where is Midwinter??

3 posters

Go down

Who, What, When, Where is Midwinter?? Empty Who, What, When, Where is Midwinter??

Post by The Sleeping Dragon Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:17 pm

For those of us new, what exactly is MidWinter? Thanks
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Who, What, When, Where is Midwinter?? Empty Re: Who, What, When, Where is Midwinter??

Post by rythmicjea Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:33 pm

Midwinter is a gaming convention held in milwaukee, WI. It's a four day long convention (Jan 18, 19, 20, 21) with many games playing. VtM is there and I believe the WW fan club has a presence as well, but it is an OWBN event. www.midwintergamingconvention.com tickets are still available. It is $35 for the weekend, but that is only for a badge. The hotel room block I believe is sold out but not the hotel. However, the deadline to end in sheets have passed so if you want to play you can make a new character or play an NPC. The website should explain it all.
rythmicjea
rythmicjea
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Who, What, When, Where is Midwinter?? Empty Re: Who, What, When, Where is Midwinter??

Post by Audra Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:23 am

You can also check in with your stamped sheet at the event, but it takes much much longer.
Audra
Audra
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sleeping Dragon Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:44 am

Maybe I should have instead asked, what it is IG, if anything?
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Audra Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:49 am

It changes every year. From the website:

Brew City Rage – Friday, Saturday & Sunday, 10am-5pm

Today I speak to you about reflection, I speak to you as a whole for in the past years we have all lost friends and loved ones, lost great battles. We join together to cry about the things and people we lost. But when have we celebrated the things we have together? When have we reveled in the fact that we have won great battles, saved our friends and loved ones, brought children into the world? When was the last time you've tested your glory, honor or wisdom against your fellow garou for simple bragging rights?

This is your chance to test yourself against your fellow garou in challenges of auspice and pack, there will even be competitions for kinfolk and a SURPRISE event on Sunday! Even if you don't wish to participate there will be tribal meetings and you can watch and show your support!
Audra
Audra
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down