Wyld Prophets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darian Thorn

Go down

Darian Thorn Empty Darian Thorn

Post by Thorn Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:31 pm

Name: Darian Thorn

Deed Name: None

Breed: Homid

Tribe: Shadow Lords

Auspice: Ragabash

Heritage: Last scion of Desiderius Acanthus (direct liniage of 76 generations, but he typically doesn't choose to go into listing such)

Personal Theory: Those who believe that having been so lucky as to be born into money or a prestigious bloodline gives them greater worth then those who fate didn’t smile upon are nothing but arrogant fools at best, and malicious morons at worst. Such things are tools, not a sign of merit, they matter only in that they may be used to fix this broken world into which we have all been cast. Many, if not most, of those who live in our sad little world lack honor and nobility. The funny part, in a pathetic or perhaps merely ironic way, is that such can be found in the unlikeliest of places… amongst a criminal band or in the deeds of a killer, while such is at the same time missing from the deeds of those in power who’s positions should hold such as a prerequisite. Amongst the Chosen of Gaia, this lack is also present in far greater prevalence now then in ages past. Those that lead seem to care more for their own personal advancement and status rather then for the greater good. They blame others for their mistakes and spend their time pursuing an agenda of self-glorification through personal gain instead of using the status and influence they can claim to put the wrong things to rights; for ALL people, not just for the Garou… of humanity were are born, at least in part, and thus they are ours to protect until they go bad and must be destroyed, but that is a case by case thing. All tribes are guilty of such crimes, but they seem most prevalent in the Silver Fangs… the Get… and my own tribe. Not all garou or even all of our leaders are guilty… but, so many are that I feel it is surely best to assume the worst; hence allowing one to be pleasantly surprised when someone turns out to truly understand the reason they have been gifted instead of being disappointed when a leader to whom our faith has been granted turns out to be scum. (OOC Note: As foolish as it may be, Darian makes no secret of his theories and goals... sharing them with anyone who wants to know; if this includes those who will be rather pissed because of them thats fine. He either intends to piss them off or is simply oblivious to the fact that he is saying something he shouldn't... more often then not it is the latter.)

Goals: In my own actions, I endeavor to avoid the failings which are so rampant in the world. I seek to gain influence and control of certain aspects of things merely to insure that such is put to a good use instead of squandered on selfish things… hopefully, I shall not fall victim to the twin dark gods of greed and insanity that rule the hearts of so many of the Garou. Our kinds failings can be fixed, but only once those who suffer them are torn down and replaced by those worthy of power. The same applies to those that control certain aspects of the mortal world, crime and politics – which are almost one in the same, being prime examples of such. This is my quest, my life’s work, my goal and destiny… bring down the Powers-That-Be, at least those I judge to be unworthy, and raise up better leaders in their stead. Truth must be spoken and their failings must be pointed out to all who will listen. They cannot be allowed to go on acting as they have in the past, all must be called on their wrong doings, publically and loudly. Unpopular and deadly as that course may be, it is the one that I must follow…

Quotes...
“Law is a faulty thing, it can’t be trusted and doesn't matter. What matters is justice and she is a harsh mistress."
“Anger and rage are a failing, just as damning as cowardice and stupidity. Killing should be done cold… calculated… considered… not in the surge of the moment when ones blood runs hot.”
"Yeah, yeah, yeah... you're rich, your ancestors did great things. But, the real question is... what have you done, cause thats all that really matters!"
"Obnoxious? Yeah I am... and capricious too... whats your point?"

Darian Thorn Black-11
Thorn
Thorn

Back to top Go down