Wyld Prophets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sven "Finishes the Fight" Worthington [R.I.P.]

Go down

Sven "Finishes the Fight" Worthington [R.I.P.] Empty Sven "Finishes the Fight" Worthington [R.I.P.]

Post by finishesthefight Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:09 pm

Sven "Finishes the Fight" Worthington
Tribe: Glasswalker
Breed: Metis
Auspice: Ahroun
Sven is like no other Glasswalker.  He is by all means a "old timer".  What is known about Sven is that he comes from Texas with a Old West flavor.  Many Glasswalkers think his ideas are old tech but he prefer to call it simple.  He is a Blacksmith by trade and an inventor by nature.  Most people can approach Sven for help and very few will hear no.  For a Metis he is very well tempered.  For a Ahroun he is very gentle and humorous at times.  He is what you would call an enigma of a creature.  He can be seen most times around the Caern, working at the forge or patrolling the bawn, or even kicking back with a good beer and music.  He has been spending alot of time working away from the Caern in an old Mining Town, rebuilding the ruins one step at a time.

*Sven was recently struck almost completely blind by the Wyrm.  Although his sight is mostly gone, he has adapted well to lack of his previous sight and even continues to work the forge with the same ability that he had previously*

Last edited by HST Truman on Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:18 pm; edited 6 times in total
finishesthefight
finishesthefight

Back to top Go down