Wyld Prophets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chione Addison - "Water-Like-a-Stone"

Go down

Chione Addison - "Water-Like-a-Stone" Empty Chione Addison - "Water-Like-a-Stone"

Post by Chione Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:31 pm

[[Ooc Disclaimer: I am removing some words which could be seen as inappropriate (politically) to reference on these forums in regards to my PC's obvious ties (which Chione has Fame for, so just ask me/ST's if you want) - I feel that by referencing certain words, I could be 'flagging' myself or this game or others for things that are simply, and truly, make-believe; therefore, I will be trying to change the wording of things to reflect the same sentiment. If anyone has a problem with this, I apologize.]]

I am alone at the crossroads, which is dangerous. Those who stay alone, die alone.

Chione (Shee-ohn) is the kind of individual you watched in school as the kid who disappeared shortly after the bell rang, and only saw the next morning. She wasn't that kid you saw at the Y or down the block like the others - almost like she didn't exist but for 8 hours a day during the year. She wasn't ever on field trips, and rumor has it her parents must either be dead or drunks; at any rate, no one could seem to pin down where the young girl called home. Then, too - it was no surprise when her name appeared in the news for a rash of homegrown indiscretions involving the law, activist groups, and political campaigning. Indeed, her appearance on the Caern and its Bawn were first glimpsed as she tried (and succeeded) to disable construction equipment in the guise of a Metro Park Volunteer. It was discovered then that the young woman was more than she appeared, and with the coaxing of others became known the Nation for the Cub she was. At present, Chione is seen most in the company of Surgical Strike and the other Cubs.

Chione is a relatively medium-sized woman who looks to be about twenty-four or so years of age. At 5 ft 7, she is of average height with a curvaceous build, blonde hair, and blue-green eyes. She mainly dresses during the day in a pair of brown shorts or khaki's, with a red tank top or a yellow Metro Park volunteer shirt. On the rare occasions Chione strays alone onto the Caern at night, she wears blue plaid pajama pants, a black t-shirt and a hooded sweatshirt.

Chione as a whole does not live on the Caern itself; rather, when she does come it is most often in the presence of Surgical Strike, though there have been a few times of late she has been spotted walking alone or with Freed-Waters-Flow across the Bawn. Chione is a brooding sort; given to lapses of silence and a face set with what appears to be anger or rage bubbling just below the surface. When around the other cubs, she is tight-lipped and curt, and often on the verge of what might appear to some as tears.

Chione Addison - "Water-Like-a-Stone" Chione11

Last edited by Chione on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chione
Chione
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Chione Addison - "Water-Like-a-Stone" Empty Re: Chione Addison - "Water-Like-a-Stone"

Post by Chione Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:51 pm

Ever since the Moot on Samhain, Chione has been almost like a shadow that flickers in and out across the Caern itself; Thinner and more tired-looking, she is seldom seen without her long coat and a pair of gloves. Her hair is lighter, much lighter than before, and she wears it to cover her face as much as possible - hiding her eyes.
Having spent almost two full weeks away from the Sept, she suddenly showed back up for the Moot, and inquiries about her revealed to some that she once again called Whispered Oaths her Sept - though it is not without hesitation and a voice of clear resignation.
Chione
Chione
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Chione Addison - "Water-Like-a-Stone" Empty Re: Chione Addison - "Water-Like-a-Stone"

Post by Chione Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:57 pm

Chione
Chione
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chione Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:00 pm

Since the spring moot, it seems readily apparent the time has not been kind to the now-Galliard. She spends more time away from the Sept, though where she goes is not readily known. When she is around, it is with a sense of stoicism that can't be quite pinned down. She seems aolder, quieter, more withdrawn Fostern - a far cry from the sense of the playful, Frisbee-throwing Cub and Cliath she once was.
Chione
Chione
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down