Wyld Prophets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Columbus to Cleveland Carpooling Interests

4 posters

Go down

Columbus to Cleveland Carpooling Interests Empty Columbus to Cleveland Carpooling Interests

Post by Kintpuash Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:13 pm

I'm looking for a way to get to HA and/or EM on a regular basis. Lacking personal transportation at the moment, I'd be asking for a ride with someone already going- I want to try to make it at least once a month. Is there anyone who does or would like to attend Cleveland games with that frequency and is willing to tolerate me in their car for the duration? I have to warn you, you'd also need to take my money.
Kintpuash
Kintpuash

Location : "When the Earth is sick, the animals will begin to disappear; when that happens, The Warriors of the Rainbow will come to save them."

Back to top Go down

Columbus to Cleveland Carpooling Interests Empty Re: Columbus to Cleveland Carpooling Interests

Post by CJ Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:51 pm

You may also need to be warned that his puns are so awful you may need to roll down a window. Sometimes, he doesn't even realize he's let one go.
CJ
CJ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Columbus to Cleveland Carpooling Interests Empty Re: Columbus to Cleveland Carpooling Interests

Post by Kintpuash Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:52 pm

God dammit.
Kintpuash
Kintpuash

Location : "When the Earth is sick, the animals will begin to disappear; when that happens, The Warriors of the Rainbow will come to save them."

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:13 pm

XD
CJ
CJ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tango Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:11 pm

I am also looking for occasional trips to EM or HA too. I am small and very portable :>
Tango
Tango
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

http://www.prismsong.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Constantine Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:54 pm

The last one made me giggle. Handy dandy carrying case Very Happy
Serena Constantine
Serena Constantine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down